Qualified CA? | Interested in working in an Accounting Job in London?
Relocating to London in 2019? Gain valuable commercial experience with large global brands. Join Aussie and Kiwi accountants working in Accounting Jobs for CAs in London.
- Earn up to £650 per day in contract roles
- Build on your existing skillset
- Work in London, travel Europe in your downtime
With an average income of nearly £70,000 pa, it should be no surprise that 83% of Aussie & Kiwis Accountants rate London as a better place to work than home!
If you are a Qualified CA from Australia or New Zealand with recent relevant experience in any of the following roles, and soon to arrive in London we would love to hear from you:
- Management Accountant
- Financial Analyst
- Tax Accountant
- Finance Business Analyst
- Finance Business Partner
- Group Accountant – with consolidations experience with multiple entities
- Finance Manager
- External Audit – from Big 4
- Financial Accountant
- Fund Accountant
- Project Accountant
- Financial Controller
Our clients have multiple accounting jobs for CAs in London – Get in touch with Gretchen – email@example.com
To work in London, you must qualify for either a UK or EU passport, Tier 5 Youth Mobility or UK Ancestry visa. Unfortunately, we can’t help if you are not eligible to live and work in the UK.
Did You Know?
The team at Global Career HQ have been helping Aussie and Kiwi professionals find accounting jobs in London for over 20 years.
With well-established connections and a successful track record of helping people find jobs in London, this is how Global Career HQ clients get on in London:
- 95% have interviews arranged before they arrive
- 83% find it easy to find a job in London
- 74% find a job within 4 weeks of arriving
- 78% earn more than £50,000 pa