Looking to take your senior audit career to New Zealand? There has never been a better time. We have a great Senior Audit Manager opportunity coming available at an international firm in Auckland.
- Career opportunity in Auckland
- Work in a top-tier professional services environment
- Overseas experience welcomed
If you are currently operating as an Audit Manager or Senior Audit Manager in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom or the USA, then please contact us now.
SENIOR AUDIT MANAGER ROLE
Our client forms part of a major global network of accountancy firms. This Senior Audit Manager role in Auckland is a newly created role to oversee and assist the current Audit Managers. You will be also responsible for managing a high profile portfolio of clients. In addition, you will:
- oversee a range of standard and complex audits
- help to develop the wider business by building effective relationships
- act as a subject matter expert
- assist with training and development of staff
This is an ideal role for a returning expat Kiwi or a qualified Senior Audit Manager from countries like South Africa and the United Kingdom. If you can relocate swiftly on a job offer, please get in touch.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
You will be a member of an accounting body such as ICAEW in the United Kingdom, SAICA in South Africa, or CA ANZ in Australasia. To be successful in this role, you will have the following experience:
- 7+ years’ experience within a professional services environment (note that experience must be current)
- experience with a range of clients
- proven ability to deliver exceptional on-the-job training, coaching & development
In addition, you will possess:
- strong communication skills
- excellent spoken and written English
- an open and approachable attitude
- a strong client-service focus.
DID YOU KNOW?
For more than 20 years, Susie Vokins and the team at Global Career HQ have helped people from Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and the United Kingdom find jobs in local and overseas markets. Along the way, we have helped more than 30,000 people find jobs in New Zealand, Australia, and the United Kingdom using our global connections and specialist market knowledge.
More than 70% of the British, South African and expat kiwis we help to find accounting jobs in New Zealand secure a role BEFORE they arrive.