Looking for a Balance Sheet Manager role in Auckland?
- Work with a major global bank
- CBD location
- Attractive remuneration package
On behalf of a major global bank, we are searching for an experienced Balance Sheet Manager with a strong background in ALM / Treasury to take a leading role working for our client based in Auckland.
Balance Sheet Manager Role Requirements
To qualify for this role, a relevant tertiary qualification with the following experience is required:
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role (preferably from banking)
- Strong understanding of balance sheet structures and associated risks
- Knowledge of both local and offshore banking regulations related to Treasury
- Demonstrates rigorous logic
- Ability to create effective solutions for difficult problems
- Trading experience and management of risk exposures is advantageous
- NZ local debt issuance experience preferred
To learn more about this role, either apply troday or contact Susie Vokins at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, due to the large volume of applications, we reserve the right to contact only those candidates who most accurately meet our client brief.
Did You Know?
For the past 20 years, Susie Vokins and the team at Global Career HQ have helped people find jobs in New Zealand, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
More than 70% of the British, South African and expat Kiwis we help to find finance, accounting and banking jobs in New Zealand secure a role BEFORE they arrive.