Looking to progress your audit career in New Zealand? There has never been a better time. We have intermediate, senior and assistant manager/supervisor audit roles at a Big 4 firm in Auckland and Hamilton.
- Extensive career opportunities
- Comprehensive rewards package and relocation allowance
- Supportive culture
If you have 3-8 years of external audit experience in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, or the United Kingdom, contact us now.
MULTIPLE AUDIT ROLES, AUCKLAND & HAMILTON
Our client’s audit roles in Auckland and Hamilton involve working within a successful, growing team. You will be responsible for leading or assisting Senior Managers with audit engagements. In addition, you will:
- Identify business and audit risks
- Test internal controls
- Check compliance with policies and procedures
- Determine audit objectives
- Undertake strategic analysis and recommend solutions
- Assist with training and mentoring staff
REQUIREMENTS FOR AUDIT ROLES
You will need professional services experience at the likes of the Big 4, BDO, Mazars or similar firms. You will also need to be a member (or on track to become a member) of an accounting body such as ICAEW in the United Kingdom, SAICA in South Africa, or CA ANZ in Australia.
In addition, you will also have the following:
- 3+ years of practical audit experience within professional services
- Experience with a range of different commercial clients
- Experience in the supervision of more junior staff
- Outstanding spoken and written English communication skills
- Excellent numerical skills
- An open and approachable attitude
- A strong client-service focus
DID YOU KNOW?
For more than 20 years, Susie Vokins and the team at Global Career HQ have helped people find jobs in New Zealand, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
More than 70% of the British, South African and expat Kiwis we help to find accounting jobs in New Zealand secure a role BEFORE they arrive.