Looking for corporate finance roles in New Zealand?
- Career opportunities in Wellington
- Start January 2019
- Big Four high-performing professional services environment
Enjoy a world-class business environment, highly competitive remuneration package and life in the world’s most liveable city.
CORPORATE FINANCE ROLES – DIRECTOR, ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR AND SENIOR ANALYST
Our client’s strategic and financial advisory roles involve working on a wide variety of complex transaction and challenging M & A projects with diverse high profile clients.
In addition, you will be involved with:
- Financial modelling including model preparation and model testing
- Technical valuations and merger and acquisition-related advice
- Preparation of client proposals, strategic value analysis and strategic planning
- Business, equity and intangible asset valuations
- Business and strategic planning
- Infrastructure and PPP projects
- Merger and acquisition-related advice
- Assisting with training and mentoring staff
We have corporate finance roles at various levels in Wellington, New Zealand.
To apply for these roles, you must have 3-10 years’ corporate finance/corporate advisory practical experience and a strong background in valuations or financial modelling within a Big 4 firm, banking or a similar professional services environment.
To be successful in these roles, you also will be a highly ambitious person with the following:
- A strong academic record and a relevant tertiary qualification in finance, accounting or economics
- Be commercially focused with an interest in the wider business and economic sectors and their dynamics
- Have strong analytical and evaluation skills
- demonstrate accuracy while working in a fast paced environment
- Have a sound knowledge of valuation and accounting concepts
- Experience in preparing company valuations
- Driven to continue learning and developing your skills
- Experience mentoring and development of more junior staff members
For the more junior role, a CFA accreditation or substantial progress towards this would also be desirable and superior excel modelling skills. In addition, you will possess:
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Experience in presenting ideas in a clear concise manner
- A strong client-service focus
If you have this corporate finance experience in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom or the USA, contact us today.
DID YOU KNOW?
For more than 20 years, Susie Vokins and the team at Global Career HQ have helped people find jobs in New Zealand, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
More than 70% of the British, South African and expat Kiwis we help to find accounting jobs in New Zealand secure a role BEFORE they arrive.