- Live in London, travel Europe
- Work for leading global brands
- Join a thriving expat community
The beauty of London is the endless list of things to do and places to discover. Whether it is just visiting a local park five minutes from work, or an incredible restaurant just round the corner from home. Discovery and excitement are practically unlimited in the city that never sleeps. Brand managers release your potential here!
OPPORTUNITIES FOR AUSSIE AND KIWI BRAND MANAGERS
Experienced Aussie and Kiwi brand managers are in strong demand in London right now.
Our London-based clients want brand managers like you that are interested in gaining overseas experience. Numerous opportunities are available across a variety of industries, so there is no need to tolerate smaller local job markets.
Sound interesting? We have both permanent and contract roles available. Opportunities are there for the taking, so why wait? Live the London life. Make the move today.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
To work in London, you must qualify for either a UK or EU passport, Tier 5 Youth Mobility or UK Ancestry visa.
Unfortunately, we can’t help if you are not eligible to live and work in the UK.
You will also need to be an Aussie or Kiwi brand manager with:
- a marketing or commerce degree (with a marketing major)
- 2-5 years brand management experience in Australia or New Zealand
- digital skills
- experience of new product development through stage gate process.
DID YOU KNOW?
The team at Global Career HQ have been helping Aussie and Kiwi professionals find jobs in London for over 18 years.
With well-established connections and a successful track record of helping people find jobs in London, this is how Global Career HQ clients get on in London:
- 93% have interviews arranged before they arrive
- 89% find it easy to find a job in London
- 74% find a job within 4 weeks of arriving
- 83% earn more than £50,000 pa.