Enjoy a client-facing business advisory role as a Manager at this leading, innovative boutique firm located in one of the most popular areas to work in Auckland’s CBD. This firm boasts:
- Great career opportunities
- Highly competitive remuneration package (NZD 100k+)
- Superb workplace culture
Join one of the fast track developing firms in Auckland.
Business Advisory Manager
Work for a highly-respected boutique accounting firm. Experience a variety of work including large-scale business projects. Train clients in cloud-based software such as Xero and MYOB.
Our client wants a motivated individual who will enjoy a modern, flexible environment whilst working with a well-established, reputable broad cross-section of clients within a high performing team.
What You Will Need
Our client is looking for a Manager with strong business advisory skills who is currently working for a NZ professional services firm.
Ideally, you will be a member of a CA ANZ or another professional accounting body such as ICAEW in the United Kingdom, or SAICA in South Africa. You will also need the following:
- Tertiary education or degree qualification in accounting
- 5+ years of accounting experience in professional services/chartered accountancy
- Some NZ experience as a Manager within a CA environment
- Strong communication skills
- An enquiring mind and approachable attitude
- Strong experience in Xero or similar cloud-based software
This is an ideal role for a returning expat Kiwi or a CA from countries like South Africa or the United Kingdom with New Zealand BAS experience.
For more information, please get in contact with Susie immediately.
Did You Know?
For more than 20 years, Susie Vokins and the team at Global Career HQ has helped people find jobs in New Zealand, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
More than 70% of the British, South African and expat Kiwis we help to find accounting jobs in New Zealand secure a role BEFORE they arrive.