Business Analyst jobs in London for Australasian professionals.
- Earn up to £130,000 pa
- Work for leading global brands
- Travel Europe on weekends
BUSINESS ANALYST JOBS
London is more than just a city. It is one of the greatest financial and trading hubs in the world.
Set yourself apart from your peers by gaining global exposure and valuable international experience that comes with working in London. Our UK clients have multiple opportunities for New Zealand and Australian business analysts looking to extend their careers in London.
There are both permanent and contract opportunities across a range of industries. This year Australia and New Zealand business analysts in London have been earning up to £600 per day in contract roles.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
To be eligible, you must qualify for either the UK or EU passport, Tier 5 Youth Mobility or UK Ancestry Visa to work in London. Unfortunately, we can’t help you find work in London if you are not eligible to live in the United Kingdom.
If you meet that criteria, you must also be a business analyst with 2+ years’ relevant experience within a corporate environment.
- Proven experience in process design and requirements gathering
- Experience in facilitating, and capturing process and business requirements from multiple parallel workshops
- Ability to clearly define, articulate and recommend solutions
- Quality driven, and a passion for providing robust solutions
- Clear and concise communication skills (written and verbal)
DID YOU KNOW?
The team at Global Career HQ have been helping Aussie and Kiwi professionals find accounting jobs in London for over 18 years.
With well-established connections and a successful track record of helping people find jobs in London, this is how Global Career HQ clients get on in London:
- 93% have interviews arranged before they arrive
- 89% find it easy to find a job in London
- 74% find a job within 4 weeks of arriving
- 83% earn more than £50,000 pa.