If you want to move to London faster than you’re fastest FMCG – then now is the time!
- Extend your skill set
- Gain valuable overseas exposure
- Travel on the weekend.
CATEGORY MANAGER OPPORTUNITIES
As home to some of the world’s most innovative companies, London has a more diverse range of skilled jobs than any other city in the world. Category Managers with Australian or New Zealand experience are in demand in London. We have multiple positions available in a variety of industries.
There is no better time than now to make the move to one of the coolest cities in the world, and extend your career at the same time.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
To work in London, you must qualify for either a UK or EU passport, Tier 5 Youth Mobility or UK Ancestry visa.
Unfortunately, we can’t help if you are not eligible to live and work in the UK.
You’re an Aussie or Kiwi degree qualified Category Manager with 2-5 years’ relevant work experience.
In addition, you’ll have:
- a BCom Marketing degree or similar
- strong relationship management, influencing & negotiating
- brand or category management in FMCG
- core digital skills
- advanced Excel & Powerpoint skills
- strong analytical & pricing skills.
DID YOU KNOW?
The team at Global Career HQ have been helping Aussie and Kiwi professionals find jobs in London for over 18 years.
With well-established connections and a successful track record of helping people find jobs in London, this is how Global Career HQ clients get on in London:
- 93% have interviews arranged before they arrive
- 82% find it easy to find a job in London
- 75% find a job within 4 weeks of arriving
- 78% earn more than £50,000 pa.