Enjoy a client facing accounting and business advisory role as a Senior Accountant/Client Manager. Join a leading boutique firm located at the top of the South Island in Nelson. A thriving city set in a beautiful scenic area that boasts the most sunshine hours in New Zealand.
- Overseas experience valued and welcomed
- Great career opportunities and a highly competitive remuneration package
- Enjoy working in a town close to the sea and mountains with a great culture
Client Manager | Senior Accountant Role
Work for a respected boutique accounting firm. Experience a variety of business advisory work including large-scale business projects. Sounds like you?
Our client wants a motivated individual who will enjoy a modern, flexible environment whilst working with a well-established broad cross-section of clients.
When you’re not busy at work, take a wander through the local art galleries. Browse through boutique shops. Enjoy a coffee or a delicious meal in one of the many cafes and restaurants in Nelson. At weekends go further afield and explore the many mountain biking trails or walks in the region.
What You Will Need
Our client is looking for a Client Manager with strong relationship management skills and current or very recent professional services experience. Ideally, you will be a member of a professional accounting body such as ICAEW in the United Kingdom, SAICA or SAIPA in South Africa, or CA ANZ in Australasia.
You will also need the following:
- A tertiary education or a degree qualification in Accounting
- A minimum of 5+ years’ accounting experience in professional services/chartered accountancy
- Strong communication skills
- To be a strong team player
- An enquiring mind and approachable attitude
- Ideally, some experience in Xero or else strong experience working with similar cloud-based software
This is an ideal role for a returning expat Kiwi or a professional accountant from countries like South Africa and the United Kingdom.
Did You Know?
For more than 20 years, Susie Vokins and the team at Global Career HQ have helped people from Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and the United Kingdom find jobs in local and overseas markets. Along the way, we have helped more than 30,000 people find jobs in New Zealand, Australia, and the United Kingdom using our global connections and specialist market knowledge.
More than 70% of the British, South African and expat kiwis we help to find accounting jobs in New Zealand secure a role BEFORE they arrive.