Are you a DevOps Engineer from Australia or New Zealand? Then why not make London your new home.
- Earn £45,000 to £70,000 pa
- Join a thriving expat community
- Work in London, holiday in Europe
Gain valuable international experience. Progress your career. Learn transferable skills.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR DEVOPS ENGINEERS
DevOps Engineers are in strong demand in London.
Boost your career in a city that has it all. London is one of the world’s financial capitals. It’s just across the channel from a huge market and it has trading connections to all corners of the planet. London’s growing technology sector is the place to be.
There are very few places as accessible to Australasian technology professionals. If you’re interested in developing your skills on the international stage, then take a look at London. It’s a diverse and dynamic city with a great range and scale of opportunities.
London’s Silicon Roundabout is a technology hub that rivals San Francisco and New York. Set yourself apart from the crowd. Gain international experience and enjoy being part of the thriving expat community.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
To work in London, you must qualify for either a UK or EU passport, Tier 5 Youth Mobility or UK Ancestry visa.
Unfortunately, we can’t help if you are not eligible to live and work in the UK.
You will also be a DevOps engineer with 3+ years’ relevant experience. In addition, you will have:
- experience with technologies such as Windows, Linux, Unix, IIS, NGINX, Docker/ECS, TeamCity, OctopusDeploy, Terraform, Mesos, Puppet, Chef, GitHub, C#, Ruby, Java, PowerShell, bash Python and Perl
- a successful track record of providing infrastructure tooling and support for development teams
- solid scripting and infrastructure automation experience with the likes of Ruby, PowerShell, BASH scripting, C#
- experience with Windows and/or Linux administration and network engineering
- experience with managing and automating Cloud infrastructure
- analytical ability, and logical problem-solving skills.
DID YOU KNOW?
The team at Global Career HQ have been helping Aussie and Kiwi professionals find jobs in London for over 18 years.
With well-established connections and a successful track record of helping people find jobs in London, this is how Global Career HQ clients get on in London:
- 93% have interviews arranged before they arrive
- 89% find it easy to find a job in London
- 74% find a job within 4 weeks of arriving
- 83% earn more than £50,000 pa.