Healthcare Consultant – Oral Health | Doha, Qatar
- Competitive tax-free salary package
- Generous accommodation allowance and 2 return flights home per year
- Dynamic working environment in Qatar
We are seeking healthcare consultants with a sound knowledge of western healthcare & an Oral Health background for an immediate vacancy with our Qatar-based client.
Primary Health Care Corporation (PHCC) is the public provider of primary care services in Qatar.
The National Health Strategy for Qatar recognizes the need to strengthen and expand primary care so that it provides a solid foundation for the health system as a whole.
The new Primary Healthcare Strategy sets out recommendations that will transform care over the next five years including supporting people to stay at home rather than be admitted to hospital, a much greater focus on weight management and stopping smoking, the establishment of a patient helpline for people to access health and a comprehensive program of screening to help detect disease early.
In thinking about how the strategy will be implemented, there has also been agreement on key principles which will underpin everything that is done in primary health care, regardless of the organization by which it is provided.
The principles include areas such as ‘being the first and continuous point of contact’, ‘being person and family centered’, and ‘delivering high quality services’.
Healthcare Consultant- Oral Health | Qatar
As a Subject Matter Expert in Oral Health, the consultant has responsibility for projects aligned to the patient care services, patient safety and patient experience.
- Be able to develop business plans to ensure delivery of priorities
- Project manage the development of service specifications and implementation plans for the redesign of services to support outcomes.
- Provide hands on support for implementation of local service delivery level
- Co-ordinate action plans to identify and address concerns in performance/risk
- Ensure appropriate patient and public involvement in service change and improvement
KEY COMPETENCIES – CONSULTANT ORAL HEALTH
- Delivery focused in a time pressured and challenging environment
- Service Delivery focused in a health system
- Program and project management skills
- Operational awareness and hands on experience in designing and delivering health care services
- Decision making and results orientated
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills
- Highly developed communication skills
- Harnessing Technology
- Leadership qualities but with strong team working skill set
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Education: Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in a related field. Ideally you will also hold a Post-Grad or Masters Degree.
- Experience: 5 years’ experience in developing and implementing strategies and Service development programs in a Healthcare setting.
- Language Skills: English – essential. Arabic – beneficial
- Computer Skills: Well versed in MS office & MS project applications
For a full list of current vacancies please visit www.globalcareerhq.com/job-location/qatar
Please apply by email to: Gretchen – firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and a cover letter explaining why a move to Qatar appeals.
***Due to the large volume of applications, we reserve the right to respond only to those candidates most accurately meeting our client requirements.***