Healthcare Project Managers Qatar – Healthcare Management Professionals Qatar
- Competitive tax-free salary package
- Generous accommodation allowance & 2 return flights home per year
- Work in Qatar’s dynamic environment
If you are a Healthcare Professional with a sound knowledge of western healthcare, come make a difference in Qatar.
Healthcare Project Manager | Qatar
Qatar wants to enhance its services in primary health care. We are seeking qualified healthcare management professionals wishing to gain overseas experience & who can contribute best practice solutions to Healthcare in Qatar.
About Primary Health Care Corporation (PHCC)
PHCC is the public provider of primary care services in Qatar. The National Health Strategy for Qatar recognizes the need to strengthen and expand primary care so that it provides a solid foundation for the health system as a whole.
The new Primary Healthcare Strategy sets out recommendations that will transform care over the next five years by:
- supporting people to stay at home rather than going to a hospital
- a bigger focus on weight management and stopping smoking
- creating a patient helpline for people to access health care
- creating a comprehensive program of screening to help detect disease early.
Agreed principles for implementing the strategy include the following:
- being the first and continuous point of contact
- being person and family centred
- delivering high-quality services.
What You Will Need
Ideally, you will have 5+ year’s relevant experience in a DHB, SHA, Primary Health Organisation or Ministry in a Western Healthcare environment. For this position, English is essential. Arabic is beneficial.
Your experiences will include the following:
- strategic planning, operations, service delivery or change management
- implementing large-scale projects at a national, statewide or regional level
- taking a hands-on approach in your current position – you’re not afraid to roll your sleeves up and help progress projects of work
- policy experience is desirable.
Specific projects or programmes of work you may be experienced in include:
- Mental Health
- Children & Maternity
- Tobacco Cessation
- Chronic Disease
- Oral Heath
- Screening Programmes – Breast, Bowel, Cancer
- Integrated Healthcare
Your skills and attributes will include the following:
- a flexible and adaptable approach to work
- strong communication skills both verbal & written
- comfort with mentoring junior healthcare professionals
- core project management expertise in stakeholder & risk management
- excellent knowledge of MS Office and MS Projects.
Your qualifications will include:
- a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field. A Master’s degree is preferable. Please note, undergraduate qualifications must have been completed in situ, not by correspondence.
- Certification in Project Management and Health Care Management.
Did You Know?
For more than 20 years, the team at Global Career HQ have helped people find jobs in the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Qatar. Along the way, we have helped more than 30,000 people find jobs through our global connections and specialist market knowledge.
If you are interested in opportunities in Qatar and have relevant experience in a western healthcare environment, then please get in touch. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to respond only to those applications directly aligned with our client’s objectives.
Global Career HQ is proud to be chosen by our key client in Qatar to source professionals for them.