Looking to progress your audit career in New Zealand? There has never been a better time. We have intermediate and senior audit roles at a renowned mid-tier firm in Auckland.
- Career opportunities for nearly qualified or newly qualified accountants
- International secondments
- Supportive culture-quick advancement-time in lieu
If you have external audit experience in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom or the USA, contact us now.
Intermediate and Senior Audit Roles
Our client’s audit roles in Auckland involve working as an intermediate or senior auditor within a growing team and firm. You will be responsible for leading or assisting managers with audit engagements. In addition, you will:
- Identify business and audit risks
- Test internal controls
- Check compliance with policies and procedures
- Determine audit objectives
- Assist with training and mentoring staff
What You Will Need
You will need professional services experience at the likes of BDO, Mazars (or similar firms). You will also need to be a member (or on track to become a member) of an accounting body such as ICAEW in the United Kingdom, SAICA or SAIPA in South Africa, or CA ANZ in Australia.
In addition, you will also have the following:
- 2+ years practical experience within professional services
- Experience with a range of different commercial clients
- Proficiency in audit and audit-related services
- Ideally, experience in CaseWare or similar audit software
- Outstanding spoken and written English communication skills
- Excellent numerical skills
- An open and approachable attitude
- A strong client-service focus
Did You Know?
For more than 20 years, Susie Vokins and the team at Global Career HQ have helped people find jobs in New Zealand, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
More than 70% of the British, South African and expat Kiwis we help to find accounting jobs in New Zealand secure a role BEFORE they arrive.