Looking to take your audit career to New Zealand?
There has never been a better time for overseas internal audit professionals with experience in banking or professional services to make the move.
- Extensive career opportunities
- Comprehensive rewards package and relocation allowance
- Supportive culture
If you can relocate swiftly on a job offer please get in touch.
Opportunities For Audit Professionals | Banking Focus (Internal)
We have multiple internal audit opportunities with a Big 4 firm in New Zealand’s main city Auckland.
Our client is looking for professionals with 5+ years of recent/current practical experience in internal audit in banking or in a Big 4 assisting Banking/Financial Services clients.
What You Will Need
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration, management information systems, accounting information systems or a related field
- Be a CA or a member of a professional body such as Institute of Internal Auditors or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or a Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
- Have a strong knowledge of governance, performance risk controls, and assurance / internal audit / IT audit frameworks
- Have experience supervising staff
- Possess strong organisational skills and excellent report writing skills
These roles are ideal for expat Kiwis returning home. Equally, due to a shortage of internal audit professionals in the local job market, this is an ideal opportunity for professionals skilled in these areas from countries like South Africa and the United Kingdom.
Did You Know?
For more than 20 years, Susie Vokins and the team at Global Career HQ have helped people find jobs in New Zealand, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
More than 70% of the British, South African and expat Kiwis we help to find accounting jobs in New Zealand secure a role BEFORE they arrive.