Looking to enjoy a varied role as a Junior/Intermediate Accountant in a highly respected accounting firm in Blenheim. Great office culture, supportive team, modern working conditions in an exceptional location.
- Open, supportive environment
- Great remuneration package
- Exciting and challenging career path
Intermediate or Junior Accountant | Blenheim
Work for a highly-respected boutique accounting firm. Experience a variety of work in a modern, flexible environment including:
- Assisting & supporting a diverse portfolio of clients
- Preparation of financial statements
- Completion of a variety of clients’ tax returns
- Various accounting support tasks as required
What You Will Need
Ideally, you will have 2-3 years’ experience within professional services and a CA environment. You will also have the following skills and requirements to apply for the Junior / Intermediate Accounting role:
- Exceptional communication skills
- A strong client focus
- Ideally some experience using accounting software such as Xero
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- The ability to demonstrate initiative and attention to detail
- Preference will be given to people available to commence work within a short timeframe.
- An interest in farming/agriculture would also be advantageous
Interested parties in the Accountant in Blenheim role should send a copy of their CV plus a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9 am Tuesday 9th July NZST.
***Due to the large volume of applications we reserve the right to only contact those candidates directly reflecting our client requirements***
Did You Know?
- For more than 20 years, Susie Vokins and the team at Global Career HQ have helped people find jobs in New Zealand, Australia, andthe United Kingdom
- More than 70% of the British, South African and expat Kiwis we help to find accounting jobs in New Zealand secure a role BEFORE they even arrive
- To learn more about us, check out what we do and how we help. Our services are entirely free, and we are here to help you.