Enjoy a varied role as a Junior/Intermediate Accountant in a highly respected accounting firm. Great office culture and modern working conditions.
- Open, supportive environment
- Great remuneration package
- Exciting and challenging career path
JUNIOR/INTERMEDIATE ACCOUNTANT | WELLINGTON
Work for a highly-respected boutique accounting firm. Experience a variety of work in a modern, flexible environment including:
- Assisting & supporting a diverse portfolio of clients
- Preparation of financial statements
- Completion of a variety of clients’ tax returns
- Various accounting support tasks as required
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
Ideally, you will have 2+ years’ experience within a CA environment and have started your CA qualification. You will also have the following:
- *Must* have either NZ Citizenship or residency to be considered for this role
- Exceptional communication skills
- A strong client focus
- Ideally some experience using accounting software such as Xero
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- The ability to demonstrate initiative and attention to detail
Preference will be given to people available to commence work within a short timeframe.
Interested parties should send a copy of their CV plus a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9:00am Thursday 18th July NZST.
***Due to the large volume of applications we reserve the right to only contact those candidates directly reflecting our client requirements***
DID YOU KNOW?
- For more than 20 years, Susie Vokins and the team at Global Career HQ have helped people find jobs in New Zealand, Australia, andthe United Kingdom
- More than 70% of the British, South African and expat Kiwis we help to find accounting jobs in New Zealand secure a role BEFORE they arrive
- To learn more about us, check out what we do and how we help. Our services are entirely free, and we are here to help