Ever thought about gaining valuable overseas work experience? Join Aussie and Kiwi accountants prospering in London accounting jobs.
- Earn up to £120,000 pa
- Build on your existing skill set
- Work in London, travel Europe in your downtime
What have you got to lose?
LONDON ACCOUNTING JOBS FOR AUSSIE AND KIWI ACCOUNTANTS
As home to some of the world’s most innovative companies, London has a more diverse range of skilled jobs than any other city in the world.
Join our expat community of Aussie and Kiwi accountants in London, and find out why 87% rate it as a better place to work than home! Aussie and Kiwi accountants working in London are earning record rates.
If you are a qualified Aussie or Kiwi accountant or part-qualified with 2+ years of relevant experience, then our London-based clients want to hear from you! Our London-based clients have multiple opportunities across a wide range of industries.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
To work in London, you must qualify for either a UK or EU passport, Tier 5 Youth Mobility or UK Ancestry visa. Unfortunately, we can’t help if you are not eligible to live and work in the UK.
You will also need to be a qualified accountant, or part qualified with 2+ years’ relevant work experience in Australia or New Zealand with the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified in accounting or finance
- CAANZ, CPA, CIMA or similar
- Solid report writing and communication/presentation skills
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Collaborative team player
- Excellent Excel skills and knowledge
- An excellent eye for detail
GOOD TO HAVE
In addition to the above qualifications and skills, the following work experience will also be useful:
- Management Accountant
- Financial Planning Analyst
- Tax Specialist
- Business & Financial Analyst
- Finance Business Partner
- Group Accountant
- Finance Manager
- Audit & Risk Specialist
- Financial Accountant
DID YOU KNOW?
The team at Global Career HQ have been helping Aussie and Kiwi professionals find accounting jobs in London for over 18 years.
With well-established connections and a successful track record of helping people find jobs in London, this is how Global Career HQ clients get on in London:
- 93% have interviews arranged before they arrive
- 89% find it easy to find a job in London
- 74% find a job within 4 weeks of arriving
- 83% earn more than £50,000 pa.