Digital Account Managers are wanted in London.
- Live in one of coolest cities in the world
- Explore and play in Europe in your downtime
- Work for leading global brands
Extend your digital skills. Gain valuable overseas experience and make the most of a chance in a lifetime.
DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGERS
Our London clients are seeking digital account managers from Australia and New Zealand to work in contract roles in London. You could be working for leading global brands during the day and planning your weekend escape to Europe at night!
If you want to gain work and life experience in London, get in touch.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
To work in London, you must qualify for either a UK or EU passport, Tier 5 Youth Mobility or UK Ancestry visa.
Unfortunately, we can’t help if you are not eligible to live and work in the UK.
Our clients have ongoing requirements across a range of industries. To qualify for these opportunities, you will need to be a digital account manager from Australia or New Zealand with:
- BCom or similar tertiary qualification
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- previous Digital experience, including a knowledge of Web, Social Media, SEO / PPC.
- experience managing major clients
- excellent communication & presentation skills.
More specifically, you will be able to:
- suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
- address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- optimize web content to increase traffic and improve SEO
- present social media strategies to key stakeholders
- report on web performance metrics
- analyze the success of digital campaigns
- stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
DID YOU KNOW?
The team at Global Career HQ have been helping Aussie and Kiwi professionals find jobs in London for over 18 years.
With well-established connections and a successful track record of helping people find jobs in London, this is how Global Career HQ clients get on in London:
- 93% have interviews arranged before they arrive
- 89% find it easy to find a job in London
- 74% find a job within 4 weeks of arriving
- 83% earn more than £50,000 pa.