On behalf of our business partner, we are seeking expressions of interest from banking professionals with backgrounds in ALM / Treasury to work for a globally recognised bank.
A relevant tertiary qualification and experience with the following are required:
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role (preferably from banking).
- Deep understanding of balance sheet structure and associated risks.
- Knowledge of key banking regulations related to treasury (both local and offshore).
- Demonstrates rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
- Trading experience and management of risk exposures is advantageous.
- NZ local debt issuance experience preferred.
To hear more about the role and/or to express an interest please send your CV to Susie (firstname.lastname@example.org) by close of play NZT Friday 28th June.
***Due to the large volume of applications, we reserve the right to contact only those candidates who most accurately meet our client brief***
DID YOU KNOW?
For more than 20 years, Susie Vokins and the team at Global Career HQ have helped people find jobs in New Zealand, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
More than 70% of the British, South African and expat Kiwis we help to find accounting jobs in New Zealand secure a role BEFORE they arrive.