Interested in accounting jobs in New Zealand, then look no further!
We have the widest range of opportunities for British and South African accountants in New Zealand. Our professional service clients range from the “Big 4” and mid-tier firms to small boutiques.
- Multiple opportunities throughout the country
- Overseas experience valued and welcome
- Enjoy a great New Zealand lifestyle
Escape the rat race. Take your accounting career to New Zealand!
Accounting Jobs | New Zealand
From Whangarei in the north to Queenstown in the south, we have the widest range of accounting jobs with chartered accounting and professional service firms across New Zealand.
Our clients are looking for qualified accountants with current or very recent professional services experience. Ideally, you will be a member of a professional accounting body such as ICAEW in the United Kingdom, SAICA or SAIPA in South Africa, or CA ANZ in Australasia.
What You Will Need
- tertiary education or degree qualified
- 4+ years experience in chartered accountancy or professional services
- recent professional services or audit accounting experience
- strong communication skills
- excellent spoken and written English
- an open and approachable attitude
- a team player.
This is an ideal role for a returning expat Kiwi or qualified accountant from countries like South Africa and the United Kingdom. If you can relocate swiftly on a job offer, please get in touch.
Did You Know?
For more than 20 years, Susie Vokins and the team at Global Career HQ have helped people from Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and the United Kingdom find jobs in local and overseas markets. Along the way, we have helped more than 30,000 people find jobs in New Zealand, Australia, and the United Kingdom using our global connections and specialist market knowledge.
More than 70% of the British, South African and expat kiwis we help to find accounting jobs in New Zealand secure a role BEFORE they arrive.