After the lockdowns, there is likely to be opportunities for internal audit, IT audit and risk & compliance professionals to make a move.
- Diverse range of opportunities
- Dynamic working environments
- Opportunities in Wellington, Auckland & Christchurch
If you are interested in moving to New Zealand after the world lock downs, please get in touch.
Opportunities For Internal Audit | IT Audit and Risk Professionals
We will have multiple internal audit, IT audit and risk opportunities with the Big 4 firms in New Zealand’s main three cities.
Our clients will be looking for professionals with 4+ years of recent practical experience in internal audit, IT audit, operational risk or compliance.
Ideally, you will be working currently or very recently in a big 4 organisation, or a professional services organisation of similar kind.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration, management information systems, accounting information systems or a related field.
- Be a member of ICAEW, SAICA or similar professional body; Institute of Internal Auditors or Certified Internal Auditor; Member of the Project Management Institute; Certified Information System Auditor (CISA); Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Have a strong knowledge of governance, performance risk controls, and assurance / internal audit / IT audit frameworks
- Have experience supervising staff
- Possess strong organisational skills and excellent report writing skills
These roles will be ideal for expat Kiwis returning home after the lockdowns. Equally, due to the anticipated ongoing shortage of internal audit, IT audit and risk professionals in the local job market, this is an ideal opportunity for professionals skilled in these areas from countries like South Africa and the United Kingdom.
Did You Know?
For more than 20 years, Susie Vokins and the team at Global Career HQ have helped people from Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and the United Kingdom find jobs in local and overseas markets. Along the way, we have helped more than 30,000 people find jobs in New Zealand, Australia, and the United Kingdom using our global connections and specialist market knowledge.
More than 70% of the British, South African and expat kiwis we help to find accounting jobs in New Zealand secure a role BEFORE they arrive.