Project Manager – Finance | Doha, Qatar
- Competitive tax-free salary package
- Generous accommodation allowance and 2 return flights home per year
- Dynamic working environment in Qatar
We are seeking healthcare professionals with a sound knowledge of western healthcare for our Qatar-based client.
Project Manager – Finance:
The successful applicant will ensure that specialist knowledge with regards to any finance or financial costing issue is available to the operations department and the PHCC leadership team.
Primary Health Care Corporation (PHCC) is the public provider of primary care services in Qatar.
About the Project Manager role:
- Leading on process of budget setting for the Operations Directorate.
- Consolidating and analyzing the budget data by region and operation and addressing concerns.
- Assist in the preparation of strategy project proposals.
- Leading on processing all purchase request’s and working in partnership with all supporting departments.
- Plan, schedule, conduct and coordinate the technical and management aspects of purchase requests and purchase orders
- Providing training and direction to health centres and operations directorate as required.
- Creating templates and analyses which supports the Operation Department understand the manpower budget plans.
- Data analysis and working with SMEs on developing efficient workflows, and helping the Directorate manage its Manpower pressures.
- Develop plans to mitigate any risks within services
- Provide expert advice and direction to others by the timely application of technical and/or project management professionalism at key points in the project process.
- Set success criteria for projects; formulate and deliver project execution strategies ensuring successful delivery of the project through a project team.
- Ensure the work of the project complies with best practice standards, current and future legislative requirements, and PHCC’s guidelines.
- Monitor and evaluate the progress following the full implementation of the assigned projects.
- Management of the implementation plans, and identification of risks and issues associated with the plans.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field. Master’s degree is highly preferred
- Certifications: Certification in Project Management or Health Care Management. Preferred to also have a relevant financial qualification.
- Experience: Minimum: 5 years’ experience in developing and implementing strategies and Service development programs in a Healthcare setting.
- Language Skills: English- essential. Arabic- beneficial
- Computer Skills: Expert level in MS office & MS project applications
Please apply by email to: Gretchen – email@example.com with a copy of your CV and a cover letter explaining why a move to Qatar appeals.
***Due to the large volume of applications, we reserve the right to respond only to those candidates most accurately meeting our client requirements.***
Did You Know?
For more than 20 years, the team at Global Career HQ have helped people find jobs in the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Qatar. Along the way, we have helped more than 30,000 people find jobs through our global connections and specialist market knowledge.
If you are interested in opportunities in Qatar and have relevant experience in a western healthcare environment, then please get in touch.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to respond only to those applications directly aligned with our client’s objectives.
Global Career HQ is proud to be chosen by our key client in Qatar to source Healthcare consultants for them.