Project Manager – Healthy & Safe Employees| Doha, Qatar
- Competitive tax-free salary package
- Generous accommodation allowance and 2 return flights home per year
- Dynamic working environment in Qatar
Seeking healthcare consultants with strong project management & stakeholder engagement skills for our Qatar-based client.
Project Manager – Healthy & Safe Employees:
The successful applicant will work alongside the National Lead in the newly created “Healthy & Safe Employees” team.
Primary Health Care Corporation (PHCC) is the public provider of primary care services in Qatar.
About the Project Manager role:
An exciting opportunity to be part of this newly created team focusing on “Healthy & Safe employees” across the whole of Qatar including Military & Migrant Labourers.
The successful applicant will possess superior relationship management skills and the ability to engage positively with stakeholders at all levels including the relevant Government Ministries.
The National Health Strategy 2018-2022, has identified ‘Healthy and Safe Employees’ as one part of the priority population. With 86% of working age people employed, workplace wellness programs have the potential to reach a large percentage of the people in Qatar.
The programme of work will aim at improving occupational health data collection and regulation and policy, providing safer workplaces, and introducing workplace wellness programs.
Qatar seeks to improve the health and well being of their workforce by working with employers to increase occupational health-based programs and safeguard employee health, in order to improve personal and economic productivity.
The post-holder will have prior experience at a regional, state wide or national level:
- Plan, schedule, conduct and coordinates the technical and management aspects of projects.
- Prepare Scope of Work for the Department’s projects.
- Assist in the preparation of strategy project proposals.
- Prepare Project Execution Plans, including project resource requirements.
- Provide expert advice and direction to others by the timely application of technical and/or project management professionalism at key points in the project process.
- Set success criteria for projects; formulate and deliver project execution strategies ensuring successful delivery of the project through a project team.
- Ensure the work of the project complies with best practice standards, current and future legislative requirements, and PHCC’s guidelines.
- Monitor and evaluate the progress following the full implementation of the assigned projects.
- Management of the implementation plans and identification of risks and issues associated with the plans
What You’ll Need:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field. Master’s degree is highly preferred
- Certifications: Certification in Project Management or Health Care Management. A Project Manager must also have improvement methodology qualifications (e.g. lean, six sigma, etc.) or equivalent experience.
- Experience: 5 years’ experience in developing and implementing strategies and Service development programs in a Healthcare setting.
- Language Skills: English- essential. Arabic- beneficial
- Computer Skills: Expert level in MS office & MS project applications
Did You Know?
For more than 20 years, the team at Global Career HQ have helped people find jobs in the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Qatar. Along the way, we have helped more than 30,000 people find jobs through our global connections and specialist market knowledge.
If you are interested in opportunities in Qatar and have relevant experience in a western healthcare environment, then please get in touch.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to respond only to those applications directly aligned with our client’s objectives.
Global Career HQ is proud to be chosen by our key client in Qatar to source Healthcare consultants for them.