Senior Health and Intelligence Analyst
- Competitive tax-free salary package
- Generous accommodation allowance and 2 return flights home per year
- Dynamic working environment in Qatar
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Health and Intelligence Analyst has arisen in Doha, Qatar.
The Senior Health and Intelligence Analyst will operate within the newly established National Integrated Care Program, tasked with facilitating a whole system approach to the delivery of patient centric outcome focused healthcare.
The successful candidate will be able to manage health data and interpret, critique and offer detailed analysis to support service development and systems change across the sector. Strong relationship skills will be essential as the individual will work with a range of individuals from a broad range of health organizations.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Proven ability to manage stakeholders and excellent relationship management skills.
- Education: Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Science, statistics or Engineering
- Certifications: Certification in Project Management or Health Care Management
- Experience: Minimum: 8 years experience in complex quantitative analysis, of which at least 4 years should involve the complex quantitative analysis and development of executive level reports / intelligence within a healthcare setting
- Language Skills: English- essential. Arabic- beneficial
- Computer Skills: High level of competency in analysis of information through the use of analytical software (minimum includes Excel)
– Preferred: Ability to utilise statistical and / or simulation packages such as R, SPSS, SIMUL8, iThink
To apply, please email your CV & cover letter directly to Gretchen – firstname.lastname@example.org, explaining why a move to Qatar appeals.
Did You Know?
For more than 20 years, the team at Global Career HQ have helped people find jobs in the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Qatar. Along the way, we have helped more than 30,000 people find jobs through our global connections and specialist market knowledge.
If you are interested in opportunities in Qatar and have relevant experience in a western healthcare environment, then please get in touch.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to respond only to those applications directly aligned with our client’s objectives.
Global Career HQ is proud to be chosen by our key client in Qatar to source Healthcare consultants for them.