Enjoy a multifaceted client facing accounting and business advisory role as a senior or intermediate accountant in New Zealand. Join a top innovative firm in Auckland’s CBD, the engine room of New Zealand’s economy:
- Overseas experience valued and welcomed
- Work for a cutting-edge, leading professional services firm
- Enjoy an innovative environment, exciting team culture and development opportunities
SENIOR OR INTERMEDIATE ACCOUNTANT
Work for a highly regarded, vibrant accounting firm based in the heart of Auckland CBD. In an office environment which is virtually paperless, our client wants a motivated individual who can work with a broad cross-section of clients.
This is an ideal role for a returning expat Kiwi or a qualified accountant from countries like South Africa and the United Kingdom. If you can relocate swiftly on a job offer, please get in touch.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
You will need to be a qualified accountant with current or very recent professional services experience. Ideally, you will be a member of a professional accounting body such as ICAEW in the United Kingdom, SAICA or SAIPA in South Africa, or CA ANZ in Australasia. You will also need the following:
- A tertiary education or degree qualification in Accounting
- Minimum of 4+ years’ accounting experience in professional services/chartered accountancy
- Preferably experience in a mid-tier or Big 4 environment
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- The ability to work as part of a vibrant team
DID YOU KNOW?
For more than 20 years, Susie Vokins and the team at Global Career HQ have helped people find jobs in New Zealand, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
More than 70% of the British, South African and expat Kiwis we help to find accounting jobs in New Zealand secure a role BEFORE they arrive.