Senior Project Manager – Preventative Health | Doha, Qatar
- Competitive tax-free salary package
- Generous accommodation allowance and 2 return flights home per year
- Dynamic working environment in Qatar
We are seeking healthcare professionals with a sound knowledge of western healthcare for our Qatar-based client.
Primary Health Care Corporation (PHCC) is the public provider of primary care services in Qatar.
Senior Project Manager – Preventative Health:
The successful applicant will be part of the Preventative Health Team and is line managed and directed by the Preventative Health Programme Lead. They will be responsible for supporting the Preventative Health Programme Lead with the overall management and delivery of the preventative health program of activity and delivery of public health care programs and services.
About the Project Manager role:
- Developing, coordinating, integrating and implementing system redesign processes and projects at the health care system in a variety of clinical and administrative areas.
- Partner with management to assess current processes, identify improvement opportunities and ensure continuous improvements.
- Lead on the design and implementation of a comprehensive range of individualized healthy lifestyle services and interventions.
- Providing expert advice to project leads.
- Providing expertise to enable the effective implementation of the Preventative Health program of activity.
- Supporting the development, implementation, monitoring and reporting of initiatives to deliver objectives of the National Public Health Strategy, National Health Strategy and PHCC Strategic Priorities.
- Establishing effective working relationships (stakeholder engagement) with other PHCC staff, ADQ staff and partner organizations to ensure that public health priorities are acted upon.
- Lead/participate in quality improvement projects, delivering significant quantifiable operational improvements.
- Working closely with functional-area managers to ensure documented business processes are understood and implemented consistently across PHCC.
- Supporting the development of project and departmental budgets and allocation of funds to the appropriate projects and initiatives.
- Deputize for the Programme Lead of Preventative Health, as and when required.
- Work with the Programme Lead to ensure that all projects and work activities are effectively and accurately documented and reported in a timely and efficient manner and meets the relevant accreditation/statutory requirements.
- Support project leads to develop effective healthcare and other partnerships to enable smooth progression of the Preventative Health work program.
- Support the Programme Lead in positively and proactively promoting the Preventative Health Directorate.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Education: Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
Preferred: Master’s degree in public health (MPH); Programme/Project Management qualifications.
- Experience:Minimum 7 years of experience with a considerable background in Public Health Policy and Practice.
- Language Skills: English – essential. Arabic – desirable
- Computer Skills: Expert level in MS office applications
Please apply by email to: Gretchen – firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and a cover letter explaining why a move to Qatar appeals.
***Due to the large volume of applications, we reserve the right to respond only to those candidates most accurately meeting our client requirements.***
Did You Know?
For more than 20 years, the team at Global Career HQ have helped people find jobs in the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Qatar. Along the way, we have helped more than 30,000 people find jobs through our global connections and specialist market knowledge.
If you are interested in opportunities in Qatar and have relevant experience in a western healthcare environment, then please get in touch.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to respond only to those applications directly aligned with our client’s objectives.
Global Career HQ is proud to be chosen by our key client in Qatar to source Healthcare consultants for them.