SME Change Management | Doha, Qatar
- Competitive tax-free salary package
- Generous accommodation allowance and 2 return flights home per year
- Dynamic working environment in Qatar
Primary Health Care Corporation (PHCC) is the public provider of primary care services in Qatar.
The role of a SME (Subject Matter Expert) – Change Management
The Change Management SME will lead and implement change initiatives related to business processes and technologies and drive adoption and proficiency of changes within the organization. Recent experience in a Healthcare Setting is required.
SME – Change Management – Position Summary
Leading a workstream to support the organization in developing a change management framework and strategy, assess change readiness, leadership alignment, and organizational impact. Articulate a change vision, strategy, and change management plan. Support the delivery of the change management plan.
- Conduct stakeholder analysis and communications to obtain awareness, understanding, buy-in, and support.
- Define project workflows, manage resources, prioritize responsibilities, and tasks in order to deliver quality and timely results.
- Proactively engage with clients to identify challenges, recommend solutions and manage expectations.
- Anticipate client needs, recognizing and acting on opportunities to enhance client service, and expand the scope of engagement
- Lead and implement change initiatives related to business processes and technologies.
- Drive adoption and proficiency of changes within the organization in compliance with client’s Change Management methodologies.
- Develop project strategies and plans, including stakeholder assessment, communications, leadership alignment, organization transition, change readiness, capability transfer, and end-user training.
- Lead/facilitate meetings with client to ensure an understanding of the current company culture, and jointly develop a change adoption plan.
- Provide direct support and coaching to front-line managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions.
- Facilitate change management activities with cross-functional team members and stakeholders to understand and ensure adoption.
- Ensure the work of the project complies with best practice standards, current and future legislative requirements, and client guidelines.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Education: Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
Master’s degree is highly preferred.
Certifications: Certification in Change Management or Project Management or Health Care Management.
Experience: Minimum: 7 years’ experience and demonstrated significant expertise In Organizational Change Management in a healthcare setting. Experience with industry methods for project management, process improvement, and organizational change management.
Language Skills: English- essential. Arabic- desirable
Computer Skills: Excellent knowledge in MS Office and MS Projects.
Please apply by email to: Gretchen – firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and a cover letter explaining why a move to Qatar appeals.
Did You Know?
For more than 20 years, the team at Global Career HQ have helped people find jobs in the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Qatar. Along the way, we have helped more than 30,000 people find jobs through our global connections and specialist market knowledge.
If you are interested in opportunities in Qatar and have relevant experience in a western healthcare environment, then please get in touch.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to respond only to those applications directly aligned with our client’s objectives.
Global Career HQ is proud to be chosen by our key client in Qatar to source Healthcare consultants for them.