Workforce Training & Development| Doha, Qatar
- Competitive tax-free salary package
- Generous accommodation allowance and 2 return flights home per year
- Applicants must be Qatar based
Primary Health Care Corporation (PHCC) is the public provider of primary care services in Qatar.
Workforce Training and Development:
Workforce Training and Development – This Subject Matter Expert post is a key role in establishing international best practice and standards for primary healthcare workforce learning, development and education.
Working closely & collaboratively with the Manager for Workforce Training and Development and Heads of Department, the SME will enable professional teaching standards, workforce plans and skills, for clinical and non-clinical professional groups, and health care teams.
Key Competencies – Workforce Training & Development
As an expert in Workforce Training & Development and an International Healthcare Consultant, you will have proven experience across:
- Project & Program Management
- Workforce Development and Planning
- Healthcare Education Management, Commissioning and Planning
- Career Framework Development, Healthcare Career Events and Emerging Workforce Skills Campaign Development
- Key Stakeholder Engagement, Academic Partnerships and Professional Education Development
- Healthcare Skills Development & Professional Competency Assessment
- Healthcare Workplace Learning
- Quality Improvement and Management
- Learning, Teaching, Instructional Design Technology Planning and Development
- Data Management, IT, Analysis and Reporting
- Business Management: Business Planning and Reporting, Budget Planning and Procurement, Strategy Development and Action Planning
- Risk Management
- Change, Organizational Development and Partnership Management
- Education Leadership
- Coaching and Mentorship : Building Healthcare Education Management Capability and Capacity
- Negotiation, Problem Solving and People Development
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Education: Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in health, education and / or organizational development.
- Certifications: Professional teaching qualifications.
- Experience: 5 years’ experience working in health and education sectors.
- Language Skills: English- essential. Arabic- desirable
- Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office, Data Management and Analysis, Learning Management System, eLearning Development Tools.
Please apply by email to: Gretchen – firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and a cover letter. Please also detail your current Visa situation (eg partner or company sponsorship)
***Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to respond only to those applications directly aligned with our client’s objectives.***